Safeguarding Information and Safeguarding Policies
On this page, you can read documents relating to the safeguarding of children which have been published by the government along with our own school policies related to safeguarding.
- Acceptable Use For Staff Policy 2019-20.
- Administering Medicines Policy 2021 2022
- Annex to Existing Policy in Response to Additional DFE Guidance Issued on 27th March 2020.
- Annex to existing Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy January 2021
- Anti-bullying policy 2021-22
- Child-on-child Harm Policy for pupils.
- Child Protection Policy 2021.
- Children Missing Education September 2016.
- E-Safety Policy 2019-20
- FGM government guidance updated 2020.pdf
- FGM Mulit Agency Guidelines
- GSWP May 2019.
- Laptops Ipads for Teachers Policy 2019-20.
- Lone working policy 2021.
- Missing Child Policy 2021
- Mobile Phone Policy 2019-20.
- Multi Agency Statutory Guidance on Female Genital Mutilation.
- Safe touch policy 2020.
- Safeguarding for Parents Information 2021.
- Safeguarding in Schools Policy 2021
- School Security Statement 2021.