Beech Hill Primary
Beech Hill is a large primary school situated in West Denton on the outskirts of Newcastle upon Tyne. In school we have around 390 children aged from 3 – 11 from a vibrant catchment area.
‘Our vision is to provide each child with the skills, self-belief and drive to reach high in life. For the school to be outstanding in all it provides and for Beech Hill to be the heart and soul of the community.’
The children at Beech Hill Primary School can expect to :
- Learn in an ordered an attractive, friendly and stimulating environment.
- Be respected for their personal qualities, valued for their achievements, and acknowledged for their individual needs.
- Be encouraged to become confident, enthusiastic, self-motivate and independent learners.
- Have well planned, organised and balanced learning opportunities in which high standards will be encouraged.
- Be expected to keep the school rules, show understanding and respect for others and be a worthwhile member of the school community.
We aim to offer an outstanding, exciting and stimulating learning experiences for all of our children across all areas of the curriculum. We strive to make learning appropriate and relevant matched to the individual needs of our unique and special pupils.