Newburn Manor Primary
At Newburn Manor We have a lively and engaging curriculum which is underpinned by strong family and community links. There is a very positive ethos of support and encouragement and children genuinely want the best for one another. We have a pastoral system of family groups which meet together regularly. We have a very knowledgeable and experienced staff team which is highly focussed on developing the children’s love of enquiry and exploration of the world around them through practical first hand experiences – we offer 3 Residential visits a year and have as many visits and visitors as funds allow!
The school aims:
- to provide a happy and secure atmosphere in which each child, through purposeful activity, will be motivated to learn and develop mentally and physically according to his/her ability; it seeks to encourage the development of a responsible attitude in every child towards school, work and leisure
- to help each child to develop a sense of self-discipline and respect for and tolerance of others
- to maintain and foster links with the community in order that community involvement can be
- an integral part of the curriculum
- to lay foundations upon which the whole future of the child will be based
- We are very proud of our school and the achievements of our pupils above all children tell us they feel happy, safe and love coming to school.