SUPERVISORY ASSISTANT LEVEL 1
Supervisory Assistant Level 1 – Fixed Term 1 Year Contract
With a focus on leading play over the lunchtime period.
N2 £23,500 (includes living wage) per annum pro rata. Actual Salary £3,195 pa.
This school has Academy status and is part of Valour Multi Academy Trust; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust.
Part Time – 6 hours per week, Monday – Friday (Lunchtime) Term Time only
· To lead & facilitate play opportunities and supervise the children during the lunch time period.
· To interact and model positive play.
· To be passionate about children enjoying their lunchtime break.
· Supervise children entering & exiting the dining hall and assist during meal service.
· Deal with any incidents in line with school policies, record & pass on to appropriate staff.
The Academy Trust is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure (DBS) and a range of other recruitment checks.
As the post involves working with children and dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage, even if you indicate otherwise.
Application packs can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing 01912678113
To start ASAP